- Jamaican group completes take-over of Trinidad insurance company Read More
- Government ‘losing out’ on taxes Read More
- Kirby up to World standard Read More
- Rain washes out practice against SA Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Artistes told: Leave out lewd lyrics Read More
The Senate is expected to debate the 2019-2020 Estimates of Revenue and Expenditure in two weeks.
Minister of Foreign Affairs Senator Jerome Walcott, the Leader of Government Business in the Upper House, said the debate on Government’s budget would likely take place on March 25, 26 and 27.
He was speaking after moving the adjournment of Wednesday’s sitting of the Senate.
The Budget will be laid in the House of Assembly next Wednesday at 3 p.m. (SC)