Wayzaro Moore (second left) being consoled after seeing her sister’s body in the verandah. (Picture by Lennox Devonish.)
- Germany hands lifeline to Lufthansa airlines Read More
- Pandemic forces change at Marks and Spencer's Read More
- Holyfield willing to fight Tyson for charity Read More
- Davis Cup home tie still on Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
THE GRIEF-STRICKEN FAMILY of stabbing victim Zanaba Moore wants justice after their loved one allegedly died at the hands of a man who had killed another of his lovers in 2004.
Yesterday around 8:30 a.m. in Frere Pilgrim, Christ Church, neighbours were disturbed by shouting and loud scuffling before the 39-year-old was discovered dead in the verandah of her home.
The brutal stabbing left Zanada’s 18-year-old son and two-year-old daughter without a mother.
The suspect fled the scene but was in police custody last night after a manhunt earlier. (TG)