- MESSAGE: Small Business Week Read More
- interCaribbean Airways plans to push ahead Read More
- Moseleys reach semis Read More
- Bucks forward is NBA's Most Valuable Player for second year Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Reggae singer Toots passes away Read More
Buju Banton has landed in Barbados!
The Jamaican entertainer touched down at the Grantley Adams International Airport earlier today, to much fanfare.
When he exited the arrival hall, he was greeted by a Tuk Band and a mob of excited fans who cheered his name and rushed to take photographs with their cell phones.
To their satisfaction, Buju obliged and briefly chatted and took pictures with the group, before being whisked into a waiting van.
He was accompanied by his security and promoters Freddy Hill and Alison Hunte of Fas7Star.
Buju is expected to perform at the Long Walk to Freedom concert tomorrow night at Kensington Oval. This will be his first performance in Barbados in over ten years. (TG)