Rihanna in Holetown last night. (Picture by 246Paps)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Surfers worried over Sandy Lane plan Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
Rihanna is home!
Rumours had been circulating for some time that the Grammy-award winning entertainer would be in Barbados for Buju Banton's Long Walk To Freedom concert.
The 31-year-old, who has successfully leveraged the Fenty brand into a multi-million dollar business, was spotted at Jamestosn Bar in Holetown, St James, last night.
She was acompanied by her entourage, including best friend Melissa Forde.
The Long Walk To Freedom Concert will be held at Kensington Oval tonight. It will be Buju Banton’s first performance here in ten years. (SAT)