Rihanna in Holetown last night. (Picture by 246Paps)
- Small Business Association elects new president Read More
- Club severing all workers Read More
- Japan scaling back some parts of Olympic Games Read More
- RallyCross a unique race, says champ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Brazil Carnival delayed Read More
Rihanna is home!
Rumours had been circulating for some time that the Grammy-award winning entertainer would be in Barbados for Buju Banton's Long Walk To Freedom concert.
The 31-year-old, who has successfully leveraged the Fenty brand into a multi-million dollar business, was spotted at Jamestosn Bar in Holetown, St James, last night.
She was acompanied by her entourage, including best friend Melissa Forde.
The Long Walk To Freedom Concert will be held at Kensington Oval tonight. It will be Buju Banton’s first performance here in ten years. (SAT)