Nadia “Aidan” Holmes (Picture by Krystal Hoyte)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Pride push for win over Jaguars Read More
- Final clash at Wildey Turf Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weinstein wants case heard outside of Manhattan Read More
For as long as she can remember, Nadia “Aidan” Holmes has always felt like she was born to be a voice for the voiceless. But not in a way that one would ever begin to imagine.
The bubbly and effortlessly beautiful Nadia identifies as a “pansexual” and says she is increasingly finding herself becoming an advocate for people like herself and other members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual & queer (LGBTQ+) community.
But what exactly is a pansexual?
Nadia explained as simply as she could that it was someone who was attracted to a connection whether it came from a man or woman.
“There is bisexuality, which means you have sex with both men and women and you’re attracted to both men and women. Pan-sexuality is like that but more so. you don’t look at gender, you look at a connection and energy and the person’s personality. You’re not attracted to the person because that person has breasts and a vagina or a penis. It’s fluid,” she explained.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.