Britain’s Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex (Reuters)
- Remote work raises Zoom stock Read More
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Reifer glad to be in Test squad Read More
- Cricketers have to “re-train the brain” under COVID changes Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘Blackout’ dominates social media Read More
LONDON- Prince Harry announces the birth saying "this little thing is absolutely to die for".
"Born healthy and doing well, the baby was delivered at 5.26am, weighing 7lbs 3oz," the prince said.
The former Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex and wife of Prince Harry, has gone into labour with her first child, Buckingham Palace confirmed to NBC News.
The baby will be Queen Elizabeth II's eighth great-grandchild and Prince Charles' fourth grandchild.
Prior to the birth, few details of the couple's birth plans were released. Kensington Palace had said that the birth would be revealed only once Harry and Meghan had the opportunity to celebrate privately. Unlike Harry's brother Prince William, they didn't share where the baby would be born.