- Marriott buying Elegant Read More
- CTO undergoing restructuring Read More
- Not on my watch! Read More
- Pollard: Emphasis on performance Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Entertainment minister demands withdrawal of Jamaica branded items for sale online Read More
Members of the public are asked to note that the District “D” Magistrates’ Court will reopen on Monday, May 20, at the Cane Garden Complex, Cane Garden, St Thomas.
The payment and collection of maintenance money for that court will also be carried out at that location from that date.
The District “D” Magistrates’ Court was closed late last month after reports were made of a strong odour in the administrative office. (BGIS)