- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Members of the public are asked to note that the District “D” Magistrates’ Court will reopen on Monday, May 20, at the Cane Garden Complex, Cane Garden, St Thomas.
The payment and collection of maintenance money for that court will also be carried out at that location from that date.
The District “D” Magistrates’ Court was closed late last month after reports were made of a strong odour in the administrative office. (BGIS)