- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- India Women take 2-0 T20 lead Read More
- Persaud hurts Pride Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New song from George Michael nearly three years after his death Read More
Members of the public are asked to note that the District “D” Magistrates’ Court will reopen on Monday, May 20, at the Cane Garden Complex, Cane Garden, St Thomas.
The payment and collection of maintenance money for that court will also be carried out at that location from that date.
The District “D” Magistrates’ Court was closed late last month after reports were made of a strong odour in the administrative office. (BGIS)