The Barbados Water Authority's headquarters. (FILE)
- Germany hands lifeline to Lufthansa airlines Read More
- Pandemic forces change at Marks and Spencer's Read More
- Holyfield willing to fight Tyson for charity Read More
- Davis Cup home tie still on Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Earlier today the Barbados Water Authority (BWA) repaired a burst on a nine-inch main in Belle Gully, St Michael.
The repairs may have resulted in water outages or low pressure in the areas of: Haggatt Hall, St Barnabas, The Pine, Wildey, Clapham, Flagstaff, Highgate, Fort George Heights, Upton and surrounding districts.
While service has been restored, tanker crews have been dispatched in the affected areas.
The BWA is also repairing a burst main in Bush Hall Yard Gap, St Michael, as well as checking reports of suspected burst mains in Massiah Street and Rosegate, St John; the Crane and Dodds in St Philip.
Crews are also addressing reports of low water pressure in Harrises, St Lucy. (PR)