The Barbados Water Authority's headquarters. (FILE)
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Digicel makes progess in debt reduction Read More
- Rugby player Harvard-bound Read More
- No Root, no change in WI tactics! Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
Earlier today the Barbados Water Authority (BWA) repaired a burst on a nine-inch main in Belle Gully, St Michael.
The repairs may have resulted in water outages or low pressure in the areas of: Haggatt Hall, St Barnabas, The Pine, Wildey, Clapham, Flagstaff, Highgate, Fort George Heights, Upton and surrounding districts.
While service has been restored, tanker crews have been dispatched in the affected areas.
The BWA is also repairing a burst main in Bush Hall Yard Gap, St Michael, as well as checking reports of suspected burst mains in Massiah Street and Rosegate, St John; the Crane and Dodds in St Philip.
Crews are also addressing reports of low water pressure in Harrises, St Lucy. (PR)