- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
A 13-year-old girl drowned this afternoon in Bridgetown.
Police say Christina Reid of Gemswick, St Philip, a student of Springer Memorial died around 1:45 p.m. at Pierhead Beach.
She was in the company of two friends when she got into difficulty.
Reid was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital where she was pronounced dead on arrival.
Anyone who may have information related to this incident is asked to contact Central Police Station at 430-7676, Police Emergency 211, Crime Stoppers 1-800-8477(TIPS) or any Police Station. (SAT)