Jofra Archer is among the players in this year's CPL draft. (GP)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
THE MOST talked about cricketer in recent weeks is offering his services to the Caribbean Premier League (CPL).
Barbadian fast bowling all-rounder Jofra Archer, the subject of much discussion over several calls for him to be included in England’s squad for the upcoming World Cup, is among a record number of 536 players whose names are on a list for next week’s CPL draft in London.
It is the first time in the draft for the 24-year-old Archer, who has risen to prominence in recent years following outstanding performances for Sussex on the English county circuit and more recently in the Indian Premier League and Australia’s Big Bash.
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.