A police forensics officer taking photos of one of of the vehicles yesterday. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Digicel makes progess in debt reduction Read More
- Rugby player Harvard-bound Read More
- No Root, no change in WI tactics! Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
MORE THAN 30 PEOPLE in Bush Hall, St Michael, woke up yesterday morning to find their vehicles had been broken into.
But so far, only 17 break-ins have been officially reported to the police.
Many say they have been left feeling violated and fearful.
Security footage from two homes showed an unknown assailant dressed in a hoodie and a cap on the prowl in the wee hours of the day making his way from car to car. (DB)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.