A police forensics officer taking photos of one of of the vehicles yesterday. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
MORE THAN 30 PEOPLE in Bush Hall, St Michael, woke up yesterday morning to find their vehicles had been broken into.
But so far, only 17 break-ins have been officially reported to the police.
Many say they have been left feeling violated and fearful.
Security footage from two homes showed an unknown assailant dressed in a hoodie and a cap on the prowl in the wee hours of the day making his way from car to car. (DB)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.