REVEREND REGINALD KNIGHT (FP)
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Club World Cup a test for Qatar Read More
- Cricket returns to Trelawny Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Jus Jay advances to final of Red Bull competition Read More
REVEREND REGINALD KNIGHT has called it quits.
The part-time tutor at the Barbados Community College (BCC) has decided to withdraw his services as a tutor in ethics and citizenship, six days after being embroiled in a controversy over leaked exam results at the Howells Cross Road, St Michael institution.
Answers for the ethics and citizenship exam were leaked to scores of students last Tuesday, forcing the BCC to reschedule the test two days later.
“It was a mistake. I have apologised to the principal and the registrar,” a contrite Knight told the NATION in an exclusive interview last night. “While they understand how the matter happened, I personally did not wish to be seen, or to have done anything that would have brought the college into disrepute. I have tendered my resignation, and it should reach the college tomorrow (today).
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.