Richard DeLisle Arthur. (FILE)
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Club World Cup a test for Qatar Read More
- Cricket returns to Trelawny Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Jus Jay advances to final of Red Bull competition Read More
FORMER Barbados Labour Party candidate Richard DeLisle Arthur has been convicted of illegal ammunition possession.
The 57-year-old brother of former Prime Minister Owen Arthur, of Maynard’s, St Peter, is now at HMP Dodds awaiting sentencing.
Arthur was convicted in the No 2 Supreme Court this afternoon, by a nine member jury, for illegally possessing 102 bullets at his home on January 31, 2012. (HLE)