A scene from the new Fenty Clothing video.
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- New Barcelona coach wants to bring back excitement Read More
- Education key in curbing doping Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weinstein wants case heard outside of Manhattan Read More
Last month, Rihanna joined forces with LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group.
Rihanna’s fashion line Fenty became a part of the group that includes Dior, Givenchy, Celine and Fendi.
The partnership sees several firsts.
Rihanna becomes the first woman to create an original brand with the company, the first woman of colour to do so and it is also the first new house since 1987 when Christian Lacroix joined.
An advertisement for the new line was recently unveiled and it showed a few sites familiar to Barbadians.