A scene from the new Fenty Clothing video.
- VIDEO: The rights of consumers Read More
- VAT on transactions delayed again Read More
- Lara, Sarwan to assist batsmen ahead of India Tests Read More
- Champs Barcelona lose opener Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Author Paule Marshall passes Read More
Last month, Rihanna joined forces with LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group.
Rihanna’s fashion line Fenty became a part of the group that includes Dior, Givenchy, Celine and Fendi.
The partnership sees several firsts.
Rihanna becomes the first woman to create an original brand with the company, the first woman of colour to do so and it is also the first new house since 1987 when Christian Lacroix joined.
An advertisement for the new line was recently unveiled and it showed a few sites familiar to Barbadians.