A scene from the new Fenty Clothing video.
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Swimmers salute Bellamy Read More
- Patriots take down unbeaten Knight Riders Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Last month, Rihanna joined forces with LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s largest luxury group.
Rihanna’s fashion line Fenty became a part of the group that includes Dior, Givenchy, Celine and Fendi.
The partnership sees several firsts.
Rihanna becomes the first woman to create an original brand with the company, the first woman of colour to do so and it is also the first new house since 1987 when Christian Lacroix joined.
An advertisement for the new line was recently unveiled and it showed a few sites familiar to Barbadians.