- Remote work raises Zoom stock Read More
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Reifer glad to be in Test squad Read More
- Cricketers have to “re-train the brain” under COVID changes Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘Blackout’ dominates social media Read More
THE SWEET SOUNDS OF Christmas echoed through the courtyard of the Central Bank of Barbados yesterday afternoon, much to the delight of a very appreciative audience. The free sunset concert – Christmas In The Courtyard – featured the Royal Barbados Police Band, the Central Bank Chorale and the Pan In The Plaza Ensemble. Some people crowded the benches while others sat on the steps as they enjoyed the music of the festive season.