- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
Another power outage has hit the Barbados Water Authority’s Pumping Stations.
An outage early this morning took the stations at Ashton Hall, St Peter; Golden Ridge, St John and Lodge Hill, St Michael offline, the company said in a release.
The stations were put back online and pumping resumed, but the stoppages might have affected customers in sections of the distribution network.
Those in St Peter, St George, St John, St Michael and St James may be impacted by low pressure or outages as a result. Normal supply is expected to return to the affected areas as water levels build in the mains.
In the meantime, tanker crews will be distributed to assist customers in the affected areas. (PR/SAT)