Police cordoned off the road at the junction of President Kennedy Drive and Westbury Road. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- India Women take 2-0 T20 lead Read More
- Persaud hurts Pride Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- New song from George Michael nearly three years after his death Read More
Police have identified the man who was killed this morning at the junction of President Kennedy Drive and 1st Avenue Thomas Gap, Westbury Road, St Michael.
He is 79-year-old Warwick Sargeant of nearby Yearwood Road, Black Rock.
He was riding along President Kennedy Drive in the direction of Kensington Oval when he was involved in a collision with a car driven by Dwayne Tull of Waterford.
Sargeant was pronounced dead at the scene.
Anyone who may have information about this fatal accident is asked to contact Police emergency at 211 Crime Stoppers at 1-800-8477, Black Rock Police Station at 417-7500 or any Police Station. (PR/SAT)