Police cordoned off the road at the junction of President Kennedy Drive and Westbury Road. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- Marriott buying Elegant Read More
- CTO undergoing restructuring Read More
- Not on my watch! Read More
- Pollard: Emphasis on performance Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Entertainment minister demands withdrawal of Jamaica branded items for sale online Read More
Police have identified the man who was killed this morning at the junction of President Kennedy Drive and 1st Avenue Thomas Gap, Westbury Road, St Michael.
He is 79-year-old Warwick Sargeant of nearby Yearwood Road, Black Rock.
He was riding along President Kennedy Drive in the direction of Kensington Oval when he was involved in a collision with a car driven by Dwayne Tull of Waterford.
Sargeant was pronounced dead at the scene.
Anyone who may have information about this fatal accident is asked to contact Police emergency at 211 Crime Stoppers at 1-800-8477, Black Rock Police Station at 417-7500 or any Police Station. (PR/SAT)