RADARICO MARQUES (right) struck a hat-trick for Wilkie Cumberbatch in a come from behind victory over Milton Lynch. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Lodge take Schools title Read More
- Alleyne, St Leonard’s take hockey titles Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Man eats $120 000 banana Read More
LAST YEAR’S runners-up in the National Sports Council’s BICO Primary Schools’ Football Competition Milton Lynch have been knocked out of the tournament.
The Christ Church school went down to Wilkie Cumberbatch 2-3 in a highly competitive play-off game at Orange Hill yesterday.
Milton Lynch led 2-0 at half-time thanks to a double-strike by Ajani Ashby but Wilkie Cumberbatch seemed to have been highly motivated as they came out in a different mood and were rewarded through a fine hat-trick by Radarico Marques.
Zone 6 winners Eden Lodgecontinued their winning ways with a 3-1 victory over Bayley’s.Eden Lodge led 1-0 at half-time with a goal from Shamari Forde before Miciah Clarke equalised for Bayley’s. (RG/PR)