The Ministry of Education, Science, Technology and Innovation. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Remote work raises Zoom stock Read More
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Reifer glad to be in Test squad Read More
- Cricketers have to “re-train the brain” under COVID changes Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘Blackout’ dominates social media Read More
The wait is almost over for students who sat this year’s Barbados Secondary Schools’ Entrance Examination.
A release from the Ministry of Education today said the results of the Common Entrance Examination, as it is also known, will be released on Monday.
Minister of Education Santia Bradshaw will make the announcement at 10 a.m. in the Minister's Conference Room at the Ministry's Constitution Road, St Michael headquarters.
A total of 3 382 students wrote this year’s exam. (PR/SAT)