Barbadian F4 driver Zane Maloney at the top of the time sheets as the championship goes to North Yorkshire this weekend. (GP)
- Remote work raises Zoom stock Read More
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Reifer glad to be in Test squad Read More
- Cricketers have to “re-train the brain” under COVID changes Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- ‘Blackout’ dominates social media Read More
The pressure will be on Team Carlin’s Barbadian driver Zane Maloney as the F4 British Championship, certified by FIA – powered by Ford EcoBoost – heads to Croft, North Yorkshire, for rounds 10, 11 and 12 this weekend.
Maloney will no doubt be bolstered by two sets of unofficial fastest times in testing at the same venue and ending with a perfect record at the top of the time sheets.
The entire field enjoyed an uninterrupted three hours of track time around the 2.1-mile Yorkshire circuit, with teams and drivers taking one last opportunity to learn about the resurfaced tarmac before this weekend’s action.