Fabian Wharton (left) and Morris Lee arriving at Government Headquarters in April for an emergency meeting with Prime Minister Mia Mottley and other stakeholders in the tranportation sector. (FP)
- Blow to Digicel Read More
- Entrepreneurs making pitch for chance of a lifetime Read More
- Windies ‘A’ fall again Read More
- Surfers worried over Sandy Lane plan Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- HBO, Game of Thrones lead nominations for TV’s Emmy awards Read More
A ZR driver and owner is among the candidates vying to be behind the steering wheel of the Transport Board.
Reports reaching the Weekend Nation indicate that Fabian Wharton, who is also public relations officer for the Public Service Vehicles Workers’ Association, has applied for the post of general manager at the problem-plagued state entity.
He and two other candidates were being considered for the job, but sources said Wharton appeared to be the front-runner. (MB)