The mood was lighter after the meeting as spokesman Henderson Headley (second right) said they had made their point. (Pictures by Christoff Griffith.)
- Some Facebook advertisers threaten to withdraw Read More
- Digicel makes progess in debt reduction Read More
- Real Madrid preparing to launch women’s team Read More
- Africa Cup of Nations postponed to 2022 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Sesame Street special tackles COVID Read More
Former employees of failed British American Insurance Company (BAICO) showed their displeasure with its judicial manager, KPMG, with a short peaceful protest in front of the accounting firm’s Hastings, Christ Church office yesterday.
The protest, however, hardly lasted 15 minutes, as KPMG senior management hastily asked to meet with a few of the protesters to discuss the matter.
Some of the protesters who remained outside spoke to the Weekend Nation about their frustrations.