Barbados Badminton Association (GP)
- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- Lewis, Williams star as Windies whip Afghans Read More
- NSC facilities going hi-tech Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- De Niro to get Lifetime Award from SAG Read More
The Barbados Badminton Association is on track with their plans for the Caribbean Regional Badminton Confederation (CAREBACO) Championships, says vice- president and chairperson of the organising committee Dionne Hinds.
“Everything is pretty much on track right now. Right now, we do have the Ministry of Sport, [National] Sports Council and the Barbados Olympic Association helping us, so we are definitely getting help from Government agencies and what’s not.
“We have also been getting assistance from other corporate companies but with the price tag so high we are always looking for more assistance. With the state of the economy, people are a little less willing to give as much but if we can get more people to give, even if they are giving small amounts, it still works out,” she told the Saturday Sun. (RG)