- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Tridents get a new coach for CPL campaign Read More
- Nadal skipping US Open Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
Cuba’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Bruno Rodriguez Parilla, will make an official visit to Barbados.
He will arrive on Sunday and leave on Tuesday.
On Monday at 8:30 a.m., Parilla and Minister in the Ministry of Foreign Trade, Sandra Husbands, will lay wreaths at the Cubana Monument at Paynes Bay, St James.
This will be followed by a bilateral meeting chaired by Minister of Foreign Affairs and Foreign Trade, Senator Jerome Walcott at the Accra Beach Hotel, Rockley, Christ Church. He will be joined by other ministers.
After the meeting, there will be a reading of a declaration by both Ministers of Foreign Affairs.
There will be an evening reception hosted by the President of the Senate and Speaker of the House of Assembly in the Courtyard of Parliament, in Parilla’s honour. (PR/SAT)