Henderson Holmes (FILE)
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Rugby Australia settles with Folau Read More
- Anderson fit again and back in England squad Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Jus Jay advances to final of Red Bull competition Read More
BARBADOS’ SUCCESS in meeting its International Monetary Fund (IMF) targets has come as no surprise to the Barbados International Business Association (BIBA).
However, the group says more work lies ahead to get the island on a path to greater progress.
Executive director Henderson Holmes said BIBA had been part of the Barbados Economic Recovery and Transformation (BERT) Programme monitoring committee.
“We have a representative on that committee. We are happy there is some discipline in our financial management to put [us] on the right path to meeting our goals, which are important to the country,” he added.
Holmes, alongside BIBA president Julia Hope, was speaking to the media yesterday shortly before entering a closed session of an international business seminar at the Lloyd Erskine Sandiford Centre. (CA)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.