Nicholas Anthone Benjamin
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Pride collar Jaguars Read More
- India, Pakistan romp to U-19 wins Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Bad Boys for Life makes better than expected Box Office debut Read More
Thirty-year-old Nicholas Anthone Benjamin of Rock Hall, St Philip has been charged with malicious communication in relation to a Facebook post about the police.
The Mmoney agent is alleged to have posted via cellphone on July 6 that “the only people in this island I wished to see killed is EVERY SINGLE POLICE OFFICER !!! EVERY ***ing ONE”.
In that post, the charge states, the message was menacing and Benjamin intended to cause, or was reckless as to whether he caused annoyance, inconvenience, distress or anxiety to members of The Royal Barbados Police Force.
He is expected in court this morning.