Kemar Andre Greene (Picture by Xtra Vision Photography)
- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- Lewis, Williams star as Windies whip Afghans Read More
- NSC facilities going hi-tech Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- De Niro to get Lifetime Award from SAG Read More
The man charged with Saturday’s murder in The City was remanded when he appeared in the District ‘A’ Magistrates’ Court.
Kemar Andre Greene, 27, of Isolation Road, Belleplaine, St Andrew, was not required to plead to murdering Rupert Stoute on July 6.
He was remanded to HMP Dodds until August 6.
Stoute, 43, was killed at Nelson Street. (HLE)