- Credit Unions join Social Partnership Read More
- Beale: Rise up against banks Read More
- Lewis, Williams star as Windies whip Afghans Read More
- NSC facilities going hi-tech Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- De Niro to get Lifetime Award from SAG Read More
The Royal Barbados Police Force is asking members of the public who use ATMs to conduct banking transactions to be vigilant and use extreme care when doing so.
It has been brought to the attention of the Force that there may be members of the public who are conducting fraudulent transactions using ATMs.
The public is therefore advised that should they discover any anomalies as it refers to their bank statements or accounts, to immediately contact their banking institution if any unusual activity is suspected. In addition the Royal Barbados Police Force is asking that the public also pay attention to their personal safety at ATMs particularly at night. (PR)