Suspect in ATM fraud.
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Education key in curbing doping Read More
- Carter helps Pride get a grip Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weinstein wants case heard outside of Manhattan Read More
The Royal Barbados Police Force is seeking the assistance of the public in identifying and locating the individual captured in these images.
The public is asked to be on the lookout for this individual who is a suspect in a number of reported cases of ATM fraud.
If seen, immediately contact the Criminal Investigation Department at 430-7189/9019, Police Emergency at 211, Crime Stoppers at 1-800-8477(TIPS) or the nearest police station. (PR)