- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Milan thrash Wotton Read More
- Jordan, Lewis do it for Patriots Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Darren Sammy has dusted off his maroon cap and is ready to don it again as captain of the West Indies T20 cricket team.
The two-time winning, World T20 skipper is pledging allegiance to his team for the upcoming series versus India next month and furthermore, says he would accept any opportunity to lead the team into next year’s World T20 in Australia in October.
“I feel I still have a lot to offer in T20 cricket. With the experience I have gained as a player and as a leader I think I have a lot to offer West Indies cricket and fans,” Sammy told Weekend Sport in an exclusive interview. (BW)