Suspect in ATM fraud.
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Education key in curbing doping Read More
- Carter helps Pride get a grip Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weinstein wants case heard outside of Manhattan Read More
Well-known televangelist, Pastor Wesley Dear, has criticised commercial banks at the centre of last weekend’s skimming, arguing they should repay him and other victims.
And his post lambasting the financial institutions for a lack of caring has garnered more than 10 000 views across Facebook and other social media platforms in the 24 hours since its release on Tuesday.
Dear told the Weekend Nation he had been contacted by people wanting to know what was the next move; some who were ready to be part of protest action; and by lawyers pointing out he could sue for loss of use in relation to his money. (AC)