Suspect in ATM fraud.
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Barbados bow to Brazil Read More
- Night belongs to Knight Riders Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Well-known televangelist, Pastor Wesley Dear, has criticised commercial banks at the centre of last weekend’s skimming, arguing they should repay him and other victims.
And his post lambasting the financial institutions for a lack of caring has garnered more than 10 000 views across Facebook and other social media platforms in the 24 hours since its release on Tuesday.
Dear told the Weekend Nation he had been contacted by people wanting to know what was the next move; some who were ready to be part of protest action; and by lawyers pointing out he could sue for loss of use in relation to his money. (AC)