Roslyn Smith has retired as NUPW general secretary. (FP)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Education key in curbing doping Read More
- Carter helps Pride get a grip Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weinstein wants case heard outside of Manhattan Read More
The National Union of Public Workers (NUPW) has announced the retirement of general secretary Roslyn Smith.
A short statement from the union yesterday stated that Smith has retired after 47 years of service.
“Smith’s retirement would have commenced on October 1, 2018. National Council decided to grant an extension of her employment to March 31, 2019. After careful consideration the National Council decided that there will be no further extension of Smith’s contract. (PR/CM)