Roslyn Smith has retired as NUPW general secretary. (FP)
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Milan thrash Wotton Read More
- Jordan, Lewis do it for Patriots Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
The National Union of Public Workers (NUPW) has announced the retirement of general secretary Roslyn Smith.
A short statement from the union yesterday stated that Smith has retired after 47 years of service.
“Smith’s retirement would have commenced on October 1, 2018. National Council decided to grant an extension of her employment to March 31, 2019. After careful consideration the National Council decided that there will be no further extension of Smith’s contract. (PR/CM)