Here, Azevier on the go-cart he made, while little brother Shamaria steers.
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Double delight for Bajan volleyballers Read More
- Bajans hold their own Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Jamaican crowned Miss World Read More
TEN-YEAR-OLD Azevier Callender wants to be a carpenter and an inventor when he grows up.
And he got an early start recently when he completed his very first go-cart.
A student of the Luther Thorne Memorial School,Callender told the NATION he made the vehicle from materials that were lying around at his Emerald Park, St Philip home. Even though it was his first attempt at such, it didn’t take much time at all – just two days to be exact.
The vehicle is already a hit with his friends who have taken rides on it around their neighbourhood. The youngster revealed that he was currently in the process of creating another go-cart so more can enjoy them during this summer vacation. (SDB Media)