Keveh Nicholls (FILE)
- VIDEO: The rights of consumers Read More
- VAT on transactions delayed again Read More
- Dates set for Australia Women to tour West Indies Read More
- India tighten grip on Day 3 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
BAJAN JOCKEY Keveh Nicholls landed his first win at Woodbine racetrack aboard 19-to-1 shot Copinsay in the fourth race on the programme on Sunday.
It was a notable victory for Nicholls and for Bajan trainer Renaldo Holder, who visited Woodbine’s winner’s circle for the very first time.
Hailing from the area of Bayland, the 31-year-old trainer has been training and working at various tracks in the United States and Canada in recent years.
However, Holder acknowledges that racing has been in his wheelhouse from a pretty early age. (HM)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.