Foundation left-arm spinner Nathan Sealy took three wickets in the second innings to complete a seven-wicket match haul. (Picture by Kenmore Bynoe.)
- VIDEO: The rights of consumers Read More
- VAT on transactions delayed again Read More
- Dates set for Australia Women to tour West Indies Read More
- India tighten grip on Day 3 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
For the second time in two months, Foundation and Queen’s College will meet in a junior cricket final.
The two schools booked their places in the final of the Barbados Cricket Association’s Under-15 Championship with comfortable semi-final victories yesterday.
Defending champions Foundation defeated Coleridge & Parry by six wickets at Briar Hall, while Queen’s College beat Lodge by an innings and 35 runs at Weymouth.
Next week’s showdown between Foundation and Queen’s College at the Wanderers club, Dayrells Road follows their clash in the Under-13 final in May when Queen’s College were winners. (NU)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.