Thousands came out to enjoy this year's FLOW Soca On The Hill at Farley Hill. (Picture by Reco Moore)
- VIDEO: The rights of consumers Read More
- VAT on transactions delayed again Read More
- Dates set for Australia Women to tour West Indies Read More
- India tighten grip on Day 3 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Thousands are at Farley Hill National Park in St Peter for the annual staging of FLOW Soca On The Hill.
Wearing the latest fashions and toting their coolers and packed lunches, people began arriving in the afternoon ahead of an evening of spectacular soca entertainment.
Some of the island’s finest DJ’s are in the line-up to keep the crowds rocking between performances, including Big Red, Scot Le Roc, Dave Smooth, Indian and Chris Gayle, Surf Rat and Menace and Salt.
Marzville and Ashawyna have already performed, but still ahead are Patrice Roberts, Nadia Batson, Mr. Killa, Skinny Fabulous and Barbados’ own Lil Rick, Edwin Yearwood, Bashment kings SK and King Bubba FM, Leadpipe and Saddis, and Jus D, among others.
The party is expected to go to 9 p.m. (SAT)