- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Club World Cup a test for Qatar Read More
- Cricket returns to Trelawny Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Jus Jay advances to final of Red Bull competition Read More
Count in the Fair Trading Commission (FTC) for Crop Over.
The consumer protection agency is warning bandleaders against telling patrons there will be no refunds on deposits they make. It is also asking them to indicate if their advertised prices are in Barbados or United States currency.
To date the FTC has written the almost 40 bands registered for both Grand Kadooment and Kiddies Kadooment on this. They will be writing the Foreday Mornin’ bands this week on the matter as well. (SP)