Kieron Pollard (FP)
- VIDEO: The rights of consumers Read More
- VAT on transactions delayed again Read More
- Dates set for Australia Women to tour West Indies Read More
- India tighten grip on Day 3 Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
KIERON Pollard and Sunil Narine are back in the West Indies team.
The two experienced Trinidadians have been recalled for the forthcoming MyTeam11 Twenty20 International Series, co-sponsored by Skoda, against India.
Pollard, at 32 and with 59 appearances, is the oldest and most capped player in the squad while Guyana’s all-rounder Keemo Paul is the baby of the side at 21.
Wicketkeeper/batsman Anthony Bramble is the only newcomer in the 14-member squad selected for the first two T20Is in the series, which will be contested on August 3 and 4 at the Broward County Stadium in Lauderhill, Florida. (CMC)