Kieron Pollard (FP)
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Investors' conference on Airport coming soon Read More
- Double delight for Bajan volleyballers Read More
- Bajans hold their own Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Jamaican crowned Miss World Read More
KIERON Pollard and Sunil Narine are back in the West Indies team.
The two experienced Trinidadians have been recalled for the forthcoming MyTeam11 Twenty20 International Series, co-sponsored by Skoda, against India.
Pollard, at 32 and with 59 appearances, is the oldest and most capped player in the squad while Guyana’s all-rounder Keemo Paul is the baby of the side at 21.
Wicketkeeper/batsman Anthony Bramble is the only newcomer in the 14-member squad selected for the first two T20Is in the series, which will be contested on August 3 and 4 at the Broward County Stadium in Lauderhill, Florida. (CMC)