Hostess Dr Donna Matthew (left) chatting with Shelly Williams (centre) and April Reid Mooney (right). (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Marriott buying Elegant Read More
- CTO undergoing restructuring Read More
- Not on my watch! Read More
- Pollard: Emphasis on performance Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Entertainment minister demands withdrawal of Jamaica branded items for sale online Read More
Beautiful skin was the subject of the evening when family practitioner Dr Donna Matthew launched the Zo Skin Health line in Barbados.
Developed by renowned United States (US) dermatologist Dr Zen Obagie, the Zo skincare products are much sought after, and Matthew shared stories about the benefits and properties with friends and clients.
A fashionista who is known in local social circles, Dr Matthew is also building a reputation in her practice of aesthetic medicine.
Guests attending the Zo Skin Health launch at Matthew’s Sunset Crest, St James medical clinic were treated to cocktails after the formalities were over. (GC)