Amalgamated Schools were first on the stage with their messages of peace with their band Operation White Dove. (Picture by Sandy Pitt.)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Education key in curbing doping Read More
- Carter helps Pride get a grip Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weinstein wants case heard outside of Manhattan Read More
Amalgamated Schools under the theme Operation White Dove came with a serious message to start this year’s Junior Kadooment.
With messages of love, peace and unity and no to gun violence, children from the schools costume making programme are giving their all on stage in the form of dance and poetry to impress the judges.
The stands at Kensington Oval are slowly being filled as parents, guardians and other spectators make their way to the event. (SB)