Jacquline Caesar is the new Director Human Resources Management
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- England beat South Africa to take series 3-1 Read More
- Worrell gets top pick at Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
A week after the Barbados Water Authority (BWA) severed ties with human resources director Jacqueline Belgrave for the second time, the post has been filled.
This morning, staff was sent a memo indicating that Jacqueline Caesar was the new Director Human Resources Management & Development. She replaces Belgrave who was fired on June 28 after less than eight months on the job.
Belgrave was rehired three days later on July 1 after the Barbados Workers’ Union intervened, even though she was not part of the bargaining unit.
However, Belgrave never reported back to work, and on July 25, her attorney Mitch Codrington was sent a letter from BWA’s attorney indicating that they were severing ties with her. (MB)