- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Blackwood key in Windies win over England Read More
- Hamilton gets first win of the season Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
For the first time in recent years there is no Jam Tune for Foreday Morning.
It is understood that this year there was no sponsor for the competition that judges the song played most on Foreday Morning.
Corporate Communications Specialist at the National Cultural Foundation, Simone Codrington, today confirmed there is no Jam Tune awarded this year.
Stag has been a sponsor of this competition for approximately six years.
Last year the competition was not sponsored. (CM)