THE MV Harbour Master (right) leaving yesterday from the Shallow Draught for the Cruising Under the Influence Crop Over event. (Picture by Reco Moore.)
- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Blackwood key in Windies win over England Read More
- Hamilton gets first win of the season Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
A POPULAR CRUISE left 70 disgruntled customers stranded on the dock and watching the MV Harbour Master sail into the sunset without them.
Then, the subsequent denial of rebate for tickets left many of them fuming, making matters worse for the event’s promoters after the debacle last Thursday.
What was meant to be an evening filled with good vibes on the open water, ended in controversy. Upset patrons of Bad Rep cruise took to social media to vent their frustrations about how the matter was handled.
One patron recounted the ordeal to the DAILY NATION, noting that the point of confusion started when there was a mix up with the lines. (KB)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.