People’s Progressive Party's Bharrat Jagdeo (FILE)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Education key in curbing doping Read More
- Carter helps Pride get a grip Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Weinstein wants case heard outside of Manhattan Read More
GEORGETOWN – Leader of the main opposition People’s Progressive Party (PPP), Bharrat Jagdeo says unknown people have been trying to access his personal email accounts.
Speaking during his weekly press conference on Thursday, Jagdeo told reporters that he was informed by Google of attempts being made to access his emails.
“There have been several attempts to hack my email over the past three days, several attempts and I have been notified several times by Google,” said the Opposition Leader.
While not saying if a report was filed with the police, the former president claimed that there have also been efforts online to create fake profiles of PPP Members and make fake statements on social media. (CMC)