Remanded: Damian Stefan Inniss (Picture by Heather-Lynn Evanson)
- Marriott buying Elegant Read More
- CTO undergoing restructuring Read More
- Not on my watch! Read More
- Pollard: Emphasis on performance Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Entertainment minister demands withdrawal of Jamaica branded items for sale online Read More
A MAN has been charged with the murder of route taxi conductor Darian Greaves.
He is Damian Stefan Inniss, 32, also a ZR conductor of 4th Avenue, New Orleans, St Michael.
He is accused of murdering Greaves on August 3 while he was in the Cheapside Terminal, The City.
The accused, who was the subject of a wanted notice, appeared in court this morning and was remanded to prison until September 9. (HLE)