Remanded: Damian Stefan Inniss (Picture by Heather-Lynn Evanson)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Bulls hold off Cavs to win Read More
- Mayers full of Pride Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
A MAN has been charged with the murder of route taxi conductor Darian Greaves.
He is Damian Stefan Inniss, 32, also a ZR conductor of 4th Avenue, New Orleans, St Michael.
He is accused of murdering Greaves on August 3 while he was in the Cheapside Terminal, The City.
The accused, who was the subject of a wanted notice, appeared in court this morning and was remanded to prison until September 9. (HLE)