Director of consumer protection at the Fair Trading Commission, Dava Leslie-Ward. (Picture by Jameel Springer)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- Bulls hold off Cavs to win Read More
- Mayers full of Pride Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
Businesses have been warned not to place consumers at a disadvantage when selling products.
Director of consumer protection at the Fair Trading Commission, Dava Leslie-Ward, was speaking on Brass Tacks Sunday on Voice of Barbados 92.9FM on the rights of consumers.
She said language in contracts should be clear for everyone to understand.