Director of consumer protection at the Fair Trading Commission, Dava Leslie-Ward. (Picture by Jameel Springer)
- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Milan thrash Wotton Read More
- Jordan, Lewis do it for Patriots Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Ewan McGregor in new Star Wars series Read More
Businesses have been warned not to place consumers at a disadvantage when selling products.
Director of consumer protection at the Fair Trading Commission, Dava Leslie-Ward, was speaking on Brass Tacks Sunday on Voice of Barbados 92.9FM on the rights of consumers.
She said language in contracts should be clear for everyone to understand.