Director of consumer protection at the Fair Trading Commission, Dava Leslie-Ward. (Picture by Jameel Springer)
- Day to support Black businesses in Barbados Read More
- Record job creation in US Read More
- Blackwood key in Windies win over England Read More
- Hamilton gets first win of the season Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Movie chains sue New Jersey governor over closures Read More
Businesses have been warned not to place consumers at a disadvantage when selling products.
Director of consumer protection at the Fair Trading Commission, Dava Leslie-Ward, was speaking on Brass Tacks Sunday on Voice of Barbados 92.9FM on the rights of consumers.
She said language in contracts should be clear for everyone to understand.