Smoke from the fire at B’s Recycling, Cane Garden, St Thomas. (Picture by Lennox Devonish)
- Youth hardest hit by COVID-19 Read More
- Branding key to selling Bajan and Caribbean products, says Caddle Read More
- Four more footballers have COVID Read More
- Williams ready to ride again Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Avatar sequel to resume filming in New Zealand Read More
There is a fire at B’s Recycling at Cane Garden, St Thomas.
Thick, black smoke is pluming into the air around the facility which accepts materials for recycling.
More details as they come. (SAT)