Smoke from the fire at B’s Recycling, Cane Garden, St Thomas. (Picture by Lennox Devonish)
- Zuckerberg grilled about acquisitions Read More
- Tech hearing postponed Read More
- Australia and New Zealand look to 2022 Women’s World Cup Read More
- Mixed fortunes as Bajans slip up Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Mulan skipping most theatres for streaming platforms Read More
There is a fire at B’s Recycling at Cane Garden, St Thomas.
Thick, black smoke is pluming into the air around the facility which accepts materials for recycling.
More details as they come. (SAT)