Ralston Agard (GP)
- Ex-Boeing CEO leaving with $62 million Read More
- Amazon contesting Defence contact in court Read More
- England beat South Africa to take series 3-1 Read More
- Worrell gets top pick at Stadium Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Joseph to be screened in Africa and America Read More
A 54-year-old ZR driver is the island’s latest murder victim.
Ralston Philip Agard had just returned to his Sandy Hill, St Philip, residence late last night when he was attacked in an attempted robbery.
The sound of an explosion was heard soon after he parked the vehicle. A family member responded to his cry for help and both the police and ambulance were summoned.
Agard was pronounced dead at the scene, succumbing to an apparent gunshot injury to the chest.
Anyone who may have information relating to the circumstances surrounding this matter is asked to contact District C Police Station at 416 8200/ 8201, Police Emergency at 211 or Crime Stoppers 1800 8477 (TIPS).
It is the 34th murder of the year. (RA/PR)