- Small Business Association elects new president Read More
- Club severing all workers Read More
- Japan scaling back some parts of Olympic Games Read More
- RallyCross a unique race, says champ Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Brazil Carnival delayed Read More
A tropical wave is affecting the island.
The Barbados Meteorological Services is forecasting fair to partly cloudy conditions this afternoon. It will also be hazy and breezy at times with isolated thunderstorms.
Tonight, it should be generally cloudy with some light to moderate showers and possible isolated thunderstorms.
Winds are coming from the East to the East Northeast at 20 to 35km/h and sea swells are moderate in open water, from one to two metres during that period.
No watches or warnings are in effect for Barbados at this time. (SAT)