- Guyana welcomes non-stop flight by JetBlue Read More
- Butterfield axes jobs in Bermuda and Cayman Islands Read More
- Bellamy eyeing new challenge Read More
- Archer awarded central contract Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Six to fly flag in Brooklyn Read More
A tropical wave is affecting the island.
The Barbados Meteorological Services is forecasting fair to partly cloudy conditions this afternoon. It will also be hazy and breezy at times with isolated thunderstorms.
Tonight, it should be generally cloudy with some light to moderate showers and possible isolated thunderstorms.
Winds are coming from the East to the East Northeast at 20 to 35km/h and sea swells are moderate in open water, from one to two metres during that period.
No watches or warnings are in effect for Barbados at this time. (SAT)