Trevor Farley led Smokin Vybz Ricks to the Premier League table tennis title for the second straight year. (Picture by Philip Hackett.)
- Stocks hit by coronavirus fears Read More
- Facial recognition company in Canadian probe Read More
- Hope: Windies focused on levelling series Read More
- Ex-players eye BFA posts Read More
- Wanted: A more efficient airport Read More
- Low-hanging fruit for all Read More
- Rihanna ‘Tell your friends to pull up’ Read More
Think of table tennis over the past 30 years and the name Trevor Farley must come up. He is a winner of multiple national championships and a prestigious Caribbean title.
For the second consecutive year, he has led Smokin Vybz Ricks to the Premier League table tennis title and on this occasion with a round to spare.
Ricks secured the title in the penultimate round with a 3-1 victory over Scouters at the Table Tennis Centre last weekend, and despite the obvious multitude of talent in their ranks, there can be little debate that Farley’s influence has been phenomenal.
Prior to leading Ricks to victory, Farley had a similar impact with Fast Loopers. (PH)
Subscribe now to our eNATION edition for the full story.
For the latest stories and breaking news updates download the Nationnews apps for iOS and Android.